Saturday, September 26, 2009

Daddy's Little Boy

For the most part, I've been a "Momma's Boy"...until now....I've completely become a "Daddy's Boy". I think it's because of all the fun things we get to do together on Fridays and the fun games he likes to play with me. One of my favorite things to do (still) is watch Dad mow the lawn...but today I actually go to go outside and help (don't worry, the mower wasn't actually running while these picts were taken).

Wait for me...
Practicing my wrestling moves...who knows, maybe the Fernholz side of me will want to wrestle instead of play basketball...I wonder what Dad would say :-)
Helping Mom rake the leaves
Guess if I want to beat all of Tiger Wood's records, I better start practicing now...don't tell Dad about the divots I put in the grass


Like I've mentioned before, I'm really into putting things together (puzzles, stacking cups, etc)...but recently I've discovered that electrical cords can be plugged into the outlets...good thing Mom and Dad safety proofed the house
Playing with my toy Grandma Carole gave mePlaying with Golden and Hooch, who live next door. When ever I hear them bark, even if I'm inside, I immediately say "woof woof"

No comments: