Friday, December 11, 2009

My First Vacation!

Dad, Mom and I left on our first family vacation this past Saturday. Since they weren't up for taking me on an airplane, we decided to head up north to Brainerd, where we had a week stay at a resort on Gull Lake. Mom & Dad love the area and even told me the story about how they got engaged up here and even took me to the place where it happened. Compared to the summer, things are pretty quiet, but we had lots of fun activities planned and enjoyed some much needed relaxation.

Here are a few picts from the week..

Sunday night football
My first time in a pool...not so sure what to think
Right outside our house was an Indian burial mound


We went to the waterpark on our last night. I didn't cry, although I didn't have too many smiles either. Overall, I was a real trooper.





No comments: