skip to main | skip to sidebar

E-I-E-I....Ooooooh boys!


Sunday, February 7, 2010

My First Haircut

As part of my 18 month birthday, Mom & Dad decided it was time to get my first haircut. I had a bit of a mullet going, so it was probably good they didn't wait much longer. I was a real trooper....I sat nice and still for the haircut lady and didn't even cry. She said my cowlick on the back of my head was the first she'd ever seen that went around in a complete circle like the eye of a hurricane. I guess I have my Mom's curly hair to thank for that.






Posted by The Johnson's at 5:34 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (44)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ▼  2010 (65)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ▼  February (4)
      • Fishing In The Tub
      • Fire Up the Grill
      • My First Haircut
      • 18 Month Checkup
    • ►  January (9)
  • ►  2009 (131)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (14)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (11)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (13)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2008 (39)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (4)

My Blog List

  • 3 people and a cat
    Thank you, and Goodbye
    16 years ago
  • Chez Scoville
  • dingman daze
    little thoughts
    16 years ago
  • hope you don't hate the cold
    Look past the crazy pink-painted hand...
    17 years ago
  • Ladeda Photography
    Hello world!
    12 years ago
  • Little Smeeds
    I'm a Big Brother
    15 years ago
  • The Bakkum 3
    Merry Christmas 2013!
    12 years ago
  • the graven 5
    swimming lessons
    13 years ago

About Me

My photo
The Johnson's
Welcome to my blog! My mommy and daddy thought this would be a good way to keep my family and friends updated on all our exciting moments. So check back often, as I'm sure there will never be a dull moment in the Johnson household.
View my complete profile

Ethan's Playlist


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com