Sunday, August 10, 2008

My First Posting

Hello everyone! Today I celebrated my "6 days old" birthday and figured it was about time to get my first blog site going. I think I've inherited a little bit of both my mom and dad's interests...technology = mom and sports = dad! Anyways, the last week has been quite an exciting time since my arrival on Tuesday night. Mom, Dad, and I stayed at the hospital the first few days and I got to meet my Auntie Jodi, Uncle Chris and cousins Grace, Carter and Lydia...plus I got to meet mom & dad's good friends Joe & Denise, along with their little girl Natalie...she's a real cutie and maybe some day she will be my girlfriend :-)

I got to see my new home Thursday night. Unfortunately, mom didn't have my nursery decorated yet, as she and dad weren't sure if they should hang pictures of pink flowers or basketballs! Speaking of sports, I got to meet Grandpa Chuck & Auntie Michele after Friday's disappointing Vikings game. Auntie Michele handmade me the greatest quilt ever! Then on Saturday I got to meet Uncle Scott, Auntie Tami and cousins Jake, Ryan & Sam. Auntie Tami has a great camera so I got to have my first photo shoot. On Sunday, I had more visitors...Grandpa Johnson, Aunties Annette & Janelle, and cousins Dylan, Brittany, Cassie & Jayden. Grandpa Johnson bought me my first pair of Nike shoes! Since then, I've also gotten to meet my new neighbors, and I'm really excited to play with all the kids when I'm big enough.
I'm sure there will be a lot of "firsts" in the coming weeks, and I'll try to keep you updated! Until then, thanks for visiting.


The Johnson Family


Even though they may be little, my feet and toes sure are long!


Look how big I am at 3 days old!


All the visiting this weekend wore me out.

No comments: