Monday, August 18, 2008

Time flies when I'm having fun!

It's hard to believe that I'm almost 2 weeks old! Last Friday I had my second doctor appointment, as she wanted to check to my weight. I think she was really proud of me, as I weighed in at 6 lbs. 13 oz. so she said mom could now let me sleep as long as I wanted in the middle of the night and she no longer had to wake me up to feed me. This weekend I also got a visit from Grandpa Chuck and Grandma Carole...I had a lot of fun watching the Vikes game with them and was happy they played better than last week! I've also been getting my fair share of the Olympics, and mom and dad tease me because I have such long feet that some day I'll be breaking Michael Phelps's swimming records. I have a feeling dad will have me playing basketball though, so I think Michael's records will be safe :-) Other than that, Dad had to go out of town for work today - tomorrow, so Mom and I are going to staying with Auntie Jodi & the family. I'm excited to see my cousins again, and I think they will be surprised at how much I've grown. Hopefully they won't kick us out of the house when they see all the things mom has packed for just one night. Mom said she used to pack 10 pairs of shoes, now she's packing 1o outfits for me, so I guess her priorities have changed just a bit. Until next time...Go Vikes!


Grandma Carole and Ethan


Grandpa Chuck and Ethan

No comments: