Thursday, July 1, 2010

My First Vacation Away From Mom & Dad

Mom and Dad decided it was time for a much neded vacation and were invited by their good friends and neighbors, the Jewett family, to join them on their annual fishing trip to Canada. While they were in Canada, I got to spend some time at Auntie Janelle's & Uncle Jims, as well as a few days at Grandma & Grandpa Fernholz's. I had so much fun playing with all my cousins, I wish that Mom & Dad went on vacation more often.

Here are a few pics that Auntie Janelle took.

Cousin Adam and I at the Southwest State Basketball camp...I even have my very own Mustangs t-shirt now.

Hanging out with Adam.

Cassie and me playing with our stuffed animals
Jayden reading a book to me
Tyler reading a book to me
Cassie pulling me around in the trailer
If I didn't know any better, I would think we're brothers with the hair style we both having going

No comments: