Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fiesta Days

For the second year in a row, I got to attend the Fiesta Days Parade in Montevideo. This time the DeZeeuw family got to join us so I got to spend some extra time hanging out with my cousins. Before the parade started, I got to tour some of the old trains that were on display at the depot in Monte...they didn't look quite like Thomas, but I still had fun.




By the end of the parade, I felt like a walking political billboard. As you can tell, I didn't say no to any stickers that were offered to me.
Nothing beats ice cream on a hot summer day.
This Oliver tractor used to be my Grandpa Gary's so Dad thought it would be neat to get a picture by this tractor.
Hanging out with Cousin Tyler The summer humidity really makes my curls come out...I wonder who I get that from...
What a long day...

Before we left Grandpa & Grandma's farm, I got to take one last ride on the gator with Buddy & Magic.


Hmm, I wonder how long it will take before Magic is this big.

No comments: