We packed up the car this weekend (Mom, Dad, Magic and myself) and headed out west. By the time we got to Litchfield, I think Mom & Dad were ready to buy a SUV on the spot had there been one available. None the less, we finally made it home and had lots of fun. While Dad was golfing with Grandpa, I went with Mom and Grandma to visit Great Grandma Fernholz. She was full of her usual jokes and seemed to enjoy the visit. I also was highly entertained by the bird cages at the nursing home and didn't mind all the attention the residents gave to me.
On the way home, Mom had a big surprise for me. My favorite animal recently has been goats, and we got to stop at Sister Kay & Annette's farm and see real goats! I had so much fun running around the farm and seeing all the animals and spending time with my Great Aunties. It's moments like this that makes Mom & Dad wish we lived closer to our families.

No comments:
Post a Comment